What information does Something Special for Me Fashions collect?
When ordering or registering we collect information from you on our site you may be asked to enter your name, shipping address, telephone number, payment information (including credit card number and/or debit card number) billing address and email address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: if at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
What are “Cookies” and how does Something Special for Me Fashions use them?
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measure to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Customer information, such as you name and address, are only accessible in our system by our website administrator or during our routing web maintenance.
Your payment details are not stored in our database, and are processed through our secure payment gateway partner, utilizing the secure checkout process on our site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety, however, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on October 9, 2018